1/2-in Cold Chisel
- Cutting edge is hardened to 52-58 HRC and is ground to a precise angle for efficient cutting and durability
- One-piece construction forged from chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Yellow high-visibility finish
- Striking edge hardened to 42 HRC and has chamfered edges to help resist chipping
- Used for cutting, shaping wrought iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, nuts and rivets
- 1/2-in Tip
|Materials:||Chrome, Steel, Vanadium|
Chisels are typically designed for a specific medium. Some are designed working metal while there are others made specifically for wood or stone.
|Chisel Application||Metal Working|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chisels, Punches & Engraving Tools - 2041|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/28/2015 12:52:42 PM