Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Stanley Tools 16-226 6 Piece Pin Punch Set
6 Piece Pin Punch Set
- Punch edge is hardened to 48-60 HRC and is ground precisely for efficient punching and durability
- One-piece construction forged from chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Yellow high-visibility finish
- Striking edge hardened to 42 HRC and has chamfered edges to help resist chipping
- Size marking on shank allows for easy identification of the tool
- 6 Piece set contains one each:
- 1/16-in x 6-in
- 1/8-in x 6-in
- 5/32-in x 6-in
- 3/16-in x 6-in
- 1/4-in x 6-in
- 5/16-in x 6-in
|Materials:||Chrome, Steel, Vanadium|
There are many types of punches and each type has a specific application. Some are designed for making holes in specific mediums while others are used for countersinking nails.
|Punch Type||Nail Punch|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chisels, Punches & Engraving Tools - 2041|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 10/30/2014 5:48:19 AM