MICROMOT MSG Power Carver
This motorized carver works well with all types of carving, including delicate work, and is easily used without applying excessive force. Ideal for small to medium carving projects, working on furniture, reconditioning antiques, lino cutting, wood carving, delicate paint removal and working on plaster of Paris.
- Main housing made of glassfiber-reinforced polyamide, gearbox casing made of die-cast aluminum for precise locations of the ball bearings and stability under load.
- Very safe operation, as reciprocating action does not start until chisel is pressed into wood
- Clean carving with no dust and virtually no effort
- The rapid cutting action allows the ability to do fine work like adding details as well as roughing out
- On/off switch located at the upper back of unit
- Exceptionally quiet, yet very powerful due to the permanent magnet maintenance-free motor
- Accepts a variety of Flexcut® reciprocating chisels
- Supplied in high-grade polypropylene storage case
- Included: three high-grade Japanese razor sharp bimetal chisels: one flat, one fingertip ('U' shape), and one V-parting
- Voltage: 110-120V AC, 60 Hz
- Maximum power: 50watts
- Cuts/minute: 11,000 cuts/min.
- Noise level: 74 dB
- Vibration at the handle: 2.5 m/s²
- Length: 9-in (230mm) w/o chisel
- Cord type: Straight
Note: Product use is intended for hobby users and not for heavy industrial use.
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
Chisels are typically designed for a specific medium. Some are designed working metal while there are others made specifically for wood or stone.
|Chisel Application||Wood Working|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chisels, Punches & Engraving Tools - 2041|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.