Redline Hole Punch
Does the work of more expensive bulkier punches faster and easier. Work overhead to pre-punch rivet holes in suspended ceiling grids or use in any edge application for making holes in window extrusions, metal ductwork or sheet stock.
- Adjustable stop gauge for 1/4" to 1-1/8" depths
- Powerful compound leverage, smooth spring return handles and vinyl cushioned grips offer maximum comfort and ease of operation
- Punch and die are easily replaceable or changed to another size
- Punch and dies are constructed from high quality tool steel used in commercial high production punch press dies
- Body of tool consists of lightweight, aluminum die cast 'C' frame and rust resistant nickel plated steel handles and parts
- Now with new, comfortable Redline grips
- Compound leverage increases one hand mechanical advantage 8 to 1
- Spring return handles allow quick set-up for repetitive applications
- Makes 1/8" and 3/16" hole punches in sheet metal, vinyl, or aluminum
Chisels are typically designed for a specific medium. Some are designed working metal while there are others made specifically for wood or stone.
|Chisel Application||Metal Working|
There are many types of punches and each type has a specific application. Some are designed for making holes in specific mediums while others are used for countersinking nails.
|Punch Type||Hole & Slot Punch|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chisels, Punches & Engraving Tools - 2041|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.