Redline Ceiling Grid Punch
Malco's unique, Ceiling Grid Punch makes a clean 1/8" (3.2mm) hole in up to three layers of 25 gauge (0.53mm) ceiling grid. The tool's slim but strong steel "C" frame allows easy access in tight corners and is ideal for punching through main tees and perimeter wall angle that is to be secured with rivets. A generous throat opening allows full operation from the edge of both standard and 1" and 1/2" (25.4 & 12.7mm) grid profiles.
The handle opening of Malco's REDLINE gripped tools maximizes the powerful leverage of compound head-to-handle linkage while providing a more comfortable operating range for your hand.
- Ergonomic handle contours with an over-molded, non-slip handle insert assures a natural fit and feel for the way you work
- Easy one-hand-operation, including an easy open and close latch motion, always leaves a free hand to steady work piece
- Durable all steel construction and rust resistant nickel plate and black oxide finishes
- Tool steel punch is easily replaceable
- Lightweight, one hand operation, aided by compound leverage, helps assure a consistent professional quality installation
- Non-slip vinyl grips with hand stops for added comfort and control.
There are many types of punches and each type has a specific application. Some are designed for making holes in specific mediums while others are used for countersinking nails.
|Punch Type||Hole & Slot Punch|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chisels, Punches & Engraving Tools - 2041|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.