The Char-Griller Kamado Kooker comes from ancient cooking methods that used large clay ovens for insulation. Kamados of recent years are made of heavy ceramics. King-Griller by Char-Griller has developed this product for Kamado Style cooking using innovative technology to make it more durable, convenient, affordable and lighter weight than traditional ceramic kamados. Unlike other ceramic cookers, you can burn wood in the Kamado Kooker.
- Sealed cooking chamber with enhanced convection cooking
- Cast iron cooking grates with removable center piece for easy access to lump charcoal
- Insulated double wall construction uses less fuel than traditional charcoal grills
- Sturdy hood hinge, wooden hood handle and excellent locking clips
- Easy mobility and a great steel bottom shelf for storage
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Body Rust, 1 Year Limited Parts|
Use the filters below to narrow your search to grills that include the specific features you are looking for such as a rotisserie, griddle, side burner, and more.
|Grill Features Included||Smoker|
View our widest selection of charcoal grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Charcoal Grill Type||On Cart|
1 Questions from the Community
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Charcoal Grills - 3819|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.