The 6 lights Audrey chandelier is a member of our Royal Family of handmade chandeliers produced by technology that was born two hundred years ago in the Austrian Empire. Crystal parts such as bobeches, plates and centerpieces are produced in a glass furnace and then cut by highly qualified masters in the Czech Republic. The after cutting polishing of crystal parts is done under strict environmental Europe Union’s law.
- All crystal parts are made from 24 percent lead Bohemian crystal
- To manufacture this chandelier, almost 90 percent of work is handmade; mouth-blowing, cutting, prism holes drilling, arms curving, polishing, soldering and assembling techniques are utilized
- The octagons, which are too small to be hand cut properly, are machine cut for precision
- Bohemian Crystal is a mix of the highest quality non - Swarovski crystal containing 24 percent of lead.
- The crystal drops are individually hand cut and polished on wooden wheels
- They have extremely pure brilliance
- The quality is guaranteed by Tomia Crystal Chandeliers Corporation
|Light Bulb:||(6)40w B10 Cand C Incand [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Chandeliers come in a wide variety of shapes and styles. More common types include Candle-Style, Crystal, Williamsburg, and Wrought Iron among others.
|Specialty Chandelier Type||Crystal Chandelier|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chandeliers - 89|
|Style||Crystal - 163|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.