Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Tomia L 150/18/002 chrome Royal Family Ava 18-Light Crystal Chandelier
The 18 light Ava chandelier is a member of our Royal Family of handmade chandeliers produced by technology that was born two hundred years ago in the Austrian Empire.
- Crystal parts such as bobeches, plates and centerpieces are pruduced in a glass furnace and then cut by highly qualified masters in the Czech Republic.
- The cutting and polishing of crystal parts is done under strict environmental Europe Union's law.
- All crystal parts are made from 24 percent lead crystal.
- To manufacture this chandelier, almost 90 percent of the work is handmade; mouth-blowing, cutting, prism hole drilling, arm curving, polishing, soldering and assembling techniques are utilized.
- Two choices of trimming are offered - Swarovski Spectra Crystal or Bohemian Crystal.
- Comes with 5ft. of wire and chain - extra wire and chain available upon request.
|Light Bulb:||(18)60w B10 Cand C Incand [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Chandeliers come in a wide variety of shapes and styles. More common types include Candle-Style, Crystal, Williamsburg, and Wrought Iron among others.
|Specialty Chandelier Type||Candle-Style Chandelier, Crystal Chandelier|
Bulb sold separately
You Save Up To $123.75
You Save $547.50
More items in this collection
You Save $435.00
You Save Up To $137.50
You Save Up To $5,301.00
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chandeliers - 89|
|Style||Crystal - 163|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 10/21/2014 7:03:46 PM