Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
The 12 lights Queen Elizabeth chandelier is a member of our Royal Family of handmade chandeliers produced by technology that was born two hundred years ago in the Austrian Empire.
- Crystal parts such as bobeches, plates and centerpieces are produced in a glass furnace and then cut by highly qualified masters in the Czech Republic.
- The cutting and polishing of crystal parts is done under strict environment Europe Union's law.
- All crystal parts are made from 24 percent lead crystal.
- To manufacture this chandelier, almost 90 percent of work is handmade: mouth-blowing, cutting, prism holes drilling, arms curving, polishing, soldering and assembling techniques are utilized.
- Two choices of trimming are offered - Swarovski Spectra Crystal or Bohemian Crystal.
- Bohemian Crystal is a mix of the highest quality non-Swarovski crystal containing 24 percent of lead. The octogons, which are too small to be hand cut properly, are machine cut for precision.
- The crystal drops are individually hand cut and polished on wooden wheels. They have extremely pure brilliance.
- The quality is guaranteed by Tomia Crystal Chandeliers Corporation.
|Light Bulb:||(12)40w B10 Cand C Incand [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Chandeliers come in a wide variety of shapes and styles. More common types include Candle-Style, Crystal, Williamsburg, and Wrought Iron among others.
|Specialty Chandelier Type||Candle-Style Chandelier, Crystal Chandelier|
Bulb sold separately
You Save $547.50
You Save Up To $123.75
More items in this collection
You Save $435.00
You Save Up To $379.07
You Save Up To $3,534.00
You Save $45.50
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
What is the weight of this item
ATG Stores Answer
Per the manufacturer, 21 pounds.
Marjorie S. on Aug 25, 2011
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
You have no recently viewed items. After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to products you are interested in.
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/22/2014 4:30:48 AM