James R. Moder 9204 Empire Chandelier
1 - 7 of 9
Chandelier from the Empire Collection.
- Strass® - Manufactured by Swarovski AG in Austria, this is the finest crystal in the world. Each crystal, (over 12mm) has the distinctive Strass® laser-engraved signature, identifying it as a genuine Strass® crystal, which posseses superb optical clarity, purity and brilliance. With over 30% lead content, Strass® crystals are machine-cut, polished and then given invisible coating to make them stay clean longer and easier to keep clean.
- SPECTRA® - An alternate quality from Swarovski. These precisely cut and polished crystal prisms offer the high quality of Swarovski, at a price that reflects excellent value and a brand name.
- IMPERIAL™ - This popular crystal choice features a combination of high quality crystal from some of these crystal sources: Scholer from Austria, Asfour from Egypt, Preciosa from Czech Republic and various suppliers from Turkey.
- REGAL™ - Hand-cut and polished by artisans in Europe and around the world, this Crystal trim is popular for those who appreciate fine hand craftsmanship at a moderate price point.
- BUDGET - Is produced by using traditional molding and fire or hand polishing techniques. This Crystal trim is good value allowing you to acquire a chandelier at a budget price.
Bulb sold separately
You Save Up To $355.50
You Save Up To $363.50
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $597.50
You Save Up To $137.50
You Save Up To $1,767.00
You Save $45.50
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/28/2015 12:37:03 PM