91PX Micro-Lite™ Saw Chain
Specially designed to incorporate all the advantages of OREGON®'s professional series chain in a consumer style, low=kickback saw chain. It is ideal for occasional users, but is also extremely well suited for commercial cutters such as arborists and orchardists.
Advanced grind geometry, significantly improves out-of-box sharpness. 91VG saw chain is specially designed to incorporate all the advantages of OREGON®'s professional series in a consumer style, low-kickback saw chain.
- Advanced grind geometry
- Improved out-of-box grind
- Dramatic speed improvements in all cutting modes
- Extreme cutting efficiency, less feed force required
- Chamfer Chisel™ cutters with special shaped low-vibration heels
- Less vibration than competitive chains
- Twin cutting corners offering outstanding performance, durability and easy maintenance
- Ramp-shaped depth gauges
- The ramp-shape reduces kickback energies without affecting performance
- Bumper tie straps with slots
- Delivers low-kickback performance
- Enhances chip flow
- Reduces overall weight of saw chain
- Sharpens with standard 5/32" round file and file guide
- Easy hand maintenance
- Reduces vibration 25% or more at the saw handle
- LubriLink™ tie straps
- Directs oil to the critical rivet flange/hole interface
- Help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- Lubriwell™ oil holes
- Help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar's groove
- Enhances lubrication of the bar nose sprocket and bearings
- Pitch - 3/8" Low Profile
- Gauge - .050"
- File size - 5/32"
- Includes rivets and straps to build your own loops of chain
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chain Saws - 2648|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.