Micro-Lite™ .043" Gauge Saw Chain
Micro-Lite™ 90SG is made for small saws and features a chamfer-chisel cutter design that outcuts competitive chains. 90SG cuts a narrow kerf, requiring less power from the saw than standard chains to make the same cut.
Micro-Lite™ 90SG is a low-vibration/low-kickback chain which meets both the ANSI (U.S.) and CSA (Canadian) low-kickback requirements. This chain is ideal for homeowners or consumer users, and is equally well suited for commercial cutters such as arborists and orchardists.
Micro-Lite™ 90SG is designed for use on electric saws with bars up to 16 inches (41cm), and on small gasoline-powered saws up to 2.5 cubic inches (41cc) with bars up to 14 inches (35cm). 90SG is compatible with all existing 91-type drive sprockets, and its narrow .043-inch gauge requires the use of a Micro-Lite™ bar (not included).
- Chamfer-chisel cutter shape
- Outstanding performance, fast and efficient cutting
- Excellent stay-sharp
- Smooth feel during use, smooth cut surfaces
- Reduces the tendency of saws to “skate"
- Vibe-Ban™ low-vibration design
- Reduces the risk of vibration-related injury
- Narrow Micro-Lite™ kerf (.221")
- Less power is required to make the same length of cut
- Helps the saw cut faster
- Narrow 1.1mm (.043") gauge and weight-reducing slots in the guard tie straps
- Less power is required to drive the chain
- Lighter weight, helps minimize user fatigue **Micro-Lite™ bar-and-chain combinations are approximately 15% lighter than standard combinations
- Lubrilink™ tie straps and Lubriwell™ drive links where it's needed, reduces volume of oil required
- Improved chain and bar lubrication, helps keep oil
- Tall cutter shape, fits 4.5mm round file
- Makes sharpening easier
- Bumper tie straps and ramped depth gauges
- Low kickback, meets ANSI and CSA standards
- Aft position of top plates
- Stabilizes the cutter for faster smoother cutting
- Forward-pointing spear stamped on the cutters and tie straps
- Identifies 90SG as a low-vibration chain
- Indicates the proper chain-cutting direction
- Witness marks on each cutter's top plate angle during sharpening
- Makes it easier to hold the file at the correct
- Drive links are now coined from a heavier-gauge steel than OREGON®'s previous 90SG and spin it into loops
- Makes it easy to break 90SG chain from reels
- Helps reduce stretch
- Pitch - 3/8" Low Profile
- Gauge - .043"
- File size - 4.5mm
- Includes rivets and straps to build your own loops of chain
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chain Saws - 2648|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.