PowerNow™ CS250S 40V Chainsaw Kit with Standard Battery
The OREGON® PowerNow™ 40V Chainsaw is designed with all the battery muscle you need to get the job done. PowerSharp Sharpening System means no more down time due to dull chain. Simply pull and activate the PowerSharp lever for 3 to 5 seconds and the chain works like new. The PowerSharp system works because of a proprietary top sharp cutter design and a special engineered diamond resurfacing link.
- Chain Type: PowerSharp Pitch, 3/8in low profile gauge: .050in
- Oil System: Automatic oiler with 5.9oz tank capacity
- No load chain speed: 6400 RPM
- Unit Weight: 11lbs with bar, chain, and standard battery pack
- Safety Features: Built in safety chain brake
- Safety trigger interlock
- Battery Pack: (Standard Model)
- Standard battery pack will last for 125 cuts of 2-3in limbs
- 40V Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Nominal Capacity: 1.25 Ah/47Wh
- Battery Pack Weight: 1.7lbs
- LED charge status indicator
- Charger Model: C600
- Charge Time: Approximately 60 minutes
|Listing:||Quick Ship, EPA|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Residential (90 Days Limited Commercial Use)|
Tool-less chain tensioning is a convenient feature that allows you to adjust using a mechanism on the unit. A top handle on the unit is a a place to hold and grip the chain saw. Vibration reduction is more commonly found in gas chain saws; and it makes handling the chain saw much easier. Pole chain saws are longer units with the blade on the end of a pole, these have less power but make it easier to reach distant branches. Additional safety features can include chain guards, anti-vibration, and specially activated chain brakes.
|Chain Saw Features||Additional Safety|
Gas chain saws are typically the most powerful type but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric chain saws are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord depending on your location. They typically have less power than gas but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered chain saws combine the environmental benefit and power of electric with the maneuverability of gas.
|Chain Saw Power Source||Battery|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chain Saws - 2648|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.