Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
United States Stove Company 8500 Multi-Fuel Warm Air Furnace
A revolutionary design in home heating, the 8500 Multi-Fuel Warm Air Furnace is up to the task of heating homes of up to 3000 sq. ft. It is capable of burning wood pellets, corn and other bio fuels and provides up to 105,000 BTU's. It comes with twin 800 CFM blowers and a 320lb Hopper. It is designed to be hooked into the existing duct work of your home allowing you to bypass that expensive gas or oil furnace.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 3" flue fits standard chimney kit
- Massive 320lb hopper
- Large ash pan
- Cast iron door
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics allows easy, one-touch adjustments for heating your home
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- Integrated agitator allows the burning of multiple types of bio fuels
- Max BTU: 105,000
- Heats up to 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- EPA Certified
- 320Lb Hopper
Prohibited in the states of California, Washington and Oregon
|Materials:||Steel, Cast Iron|
|Warranty||3 yrs. on Firebox, Flue Collar and Doors2 years Bi Metallic thermostat1 year gasket, electrical, cabinet and finish|
View more coordinating items
You Save $73.66
You Save Up To $33.84
You Save $112.69
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Central Cooling & Heating - 14428|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 9/22/2014 5:41:25 PM