Tundra Wood Burning Furnace
The Drolet Tundra furnace is a high efficiency, and EPA certified wood furnace. Here is an affordable, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, since it uses 40% to 50% less wood than a conventional wood furnace. It offers installation flexibility thanks to its two 8" heat outlets with six possible configurations. The Tundra was also built to allow easy replacement of a conventional furnace.
- Ashpan included
- Blower included
- Constant view of the fire
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- High-efficiency appliance EPA approved
- High quality vermiculite baffle
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by Intertek
- Uses wood fuel
- BTU: 130000
- Emissions (grams/hour): 6.6
- Firebox Cubic Feet: 3.6
- Holds logs up to 22" in length
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6"
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 500 - 2,500
- Optimum efficiency: 78%
|Listing:||Duty Free in Canada|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.