Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Ceilume V3-FLEUR-22 Fleur-de-lis (Case of 6) 2 ft. x 2 ft. Lay-in or Glue-up Ceiling Panel
1 - 7 of 10
Fleur-de-Lis ceiling panels in an elegant finish are perfect for your prized restoration or makeover project, bringing historic tin ceiling charm and turn of the century tin character to any room. Use them as feature panels or border panels - they even work as lay-under re-facing panels for suspended ceiling and drop ceiling installations where you want to leave your existing mineral fiber acoustical panels in place. These classically designed traditional ceiling panels also work great in glue-up and direct mount ceiling applications, converting your flat ceiling into a thing of beauty. Much easier to work with, safer to handle and less expensive to purchase than real tin, you can buy and install these panels with ease and confidence knowing that Ceilume panels are made in the USA and backed by the highest quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Made throughout from durable .030 thick virgin vinyl material, with the highest quality bronze laminated finish, these panels will not rust, stain, corrode or be effected by water or humidity, and they resist mold, mildew and bacteria
- The beauty of authentic tin, only better, no special tools or skills required for installation, and no sheet metal cuts
- These impact resistant ceiling panels are 2 ft. x 2 ft. (actual size 23.75 in. x 23.75 in.), and each panel covers a 4 sq. ft. area
- ASTM-E84 Class A Fire Rated, ICC ESR 2451 recognized compliant with 2006, 2009 and 2012 international building code, and FDA compliant for food preparation areas
- Perfect for use as a glue-up panel, transforming your dull, flat ceiling into a thing of beauty, when using as glue-up, be sure to order Ceilume's Decorative Strips to cover the seams where the panels meet
- Works great as a lay-in panel in 1 in., 15/16 in. and 9/16 in. suspended ceiling grid systems
- Excellent for remodeling or new construction, these elegant decorative ceiling panels trim easily with scissors or a matte knife for can light openings, etc
- Made in the USA, Greenguard Environmental Institute Certified for Indoor Air Quality and Children and Schools, and fully recyclable
- Creating the look of a classic tin ceiling, the superior metallic laminated finishes on these panels pay homage to traditional tin ceilings without making you pay a premium
- NRC (Noise Reduction Coefficient) 25% (35% with Acousto-Therm backpanel)
- When used in conjunction with AcoustoTherm Back Panel R-Value Up = .8, R-Value Down = .9
- Trims easily for use as a border or filler panel where less than full sized panels are required
- Single tiles not returnable - returns only accepted as 6 packs
|Ceiling Tile Style||Decorative|
|Water Resistant Tiles||Is Water Resistant|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Ceiling Tiles - 3302|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/23/2014 2:43:52 PM