Ekena Millwork's urethane millwork line is made up of both standard industry designs as well as their own unique products. Each item begins with a finely crafted original master, which is then used to make several moulds. Ensuring only the highest quality products, each mould is consistently maintained and then immediately replaced if they show even the slightest signs of wear. This gives them the ability to guarantee that the detail of every product they create is as clean and crisp as the first.
Urethane products are created by first spraying the inside of the mould with a barrier coat of primer. Liquid urethane is then poured into the mould, which is quickly shut and sealed. The urethane expands, hardens, and fuses with the coat of primer. The mould is then unlocked and opened, revealing a perfect duplicate of the original product, complete with a finished coat of primer.
- 1/4 of complete circle
- Product needs to be trimmed and fitted together during installation to form a circle
- Accent your ceilings with beautiful ceiling rings
- Perfect addition to highlight ceiling medallions
- Factory primed and ready for paint or faux finish
- High density urethane for maximum durability and detail
- Can be cut, drilled, glued, or screwed
- Modeled after original historical patterns and designs
|Weight:||0.83 - 0.85 Pounds|
|Width:||3¼ - 3.375 inches|
|Outside Diameter:||64½ - 70½ inches|
|Inside Diameter:||58.125 - 63¾ inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Ceiling Rings - 3301|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.