This item by Vaxcel Lighting is available in a satin nickel finish. It is offered with alabaster glass. Illuminated by three 13-watt compact fluorescent bulbs.
Nova 52" Ceiling Fan
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 4400 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 62 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 71 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
The price on this item is a clearance price. It may not be returned.
|Light Bulb:||(3)13w Spiral Med CFL [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Bulb sold separately
Bulbrite CF/LM Energy Wiser® Low Mercury Integrated CFL Mini Coil Light Bulbs - CF13WW/LM - 12 bulbs Pack of 12
You Save Up To $33.10
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Ceiling Fans - 83|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/25/2014 4:05:52 PM