Tommy Bahama TB344 52-in Bahama Island Breezes™ Ceiling Fan Motor Assembly
Motor assembly only: Required blades sold separately
Bahama Breezes 52" fan motor assembly
- Utilizes five (5) blades (sold separately), 16° pitch
- Features Emerson's powerful K55XL 6-speed motor, 0.93 Amps, 55 to 155 RPM
- Features a motor speed pullchain as well as a manual reverse pullchain
- Remote* and light kit adaptable (each sold separately)
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed (with 52" blade set):
- Air flow: 5,755 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 51 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 113 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Motor only: Required blade set sold separately (see accessories). Not all compatible accessories (such as remotes) are Damp rated: Please check accessory specifications for required application prior to purchase
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Wire Length:||6 feet 8 inches|
|Rod Diameter:||½ inches|
|Housing Diameter:||12 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||6.7 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||13.4 inches|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 4 inches|
You Save $43.33
You Save $2.75
You Save Up To $35.32
You Save $27.31
You Save $13.61
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Are these blades on for Tommy Bahama Ceiling Fans or can they be put on other brands as well?
ATG Stores Answer
According to the manufacturer, the blades are designed to fit their fans, and they do not recommend use with any other manufacturers units.
Sephia M. on Mar 1, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/27/2015 1:31:49 PM