Available while supplies last.
This energy saving 52" ceiling fan features:
- Silent operation from the triple capacitor speed control provides "country quiet" performance.
- Dependable and efficient performance from a precision-made, 153 x 17mm, silicone steel motor.
- Durable, all-weather ABS blades at a 12° pitch, secured with die-cast blade irons and perfectly balanced for smooth operation and optimum air movement.
- Powdercoat finish and rust-proof stainless steel hardware. Weatherproof and maintenance-free design.
- Three forward and three reverse speeds with slide switch and pull chain controls.
- Stable hanging system to deliver smooth balanced operation. Die-cast zinc hanging bracket and extra safe, locking downrod system.
- Light kit adaptable.
- Lifetime Motor Warranty.
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5,468 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 61 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 90 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Optional wall control not to be used outdoors or with fluorescent light kit.
|Materials:||Steel, ABS Resin|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Eco Friendly, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Number of Blades||5|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Not Remote Controlled|
You Save $8.08
You Save Up To $2.08
You Save Up To $9.60
You Save $4.00
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW50 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 1/31/2015 5:43:35 PM