Enrich any room with the ideal signature look you've been searching for. The Air Pro Signature ceiling fan offers great performance and value with a powerful, 3-speed motor that can be reversed to provide year-round comfort. It includes an innovative canopy system that can be installed on vaulted ceilings up to 12:12 pitch. Additionally, the fan can be installed with no downrod to accommodate lower ceilings.
- Includes 5 reversible plywood blades
- 12° Blade pitch
- SureConnect® blade arms
- Screws pre-installed in blades for attachment to motor arms
- Special guides align blades to motor arms
- Pre-installed rubber isolation pads minimize vibration noise
- Triple capacitor speed control with 153mm dia x 18 mm high reversible motor
- 45° (up to 12:12 ceiling pitch) Dual mount canopy
- Quick install canopy
- Installs without removing J-box screws
- Holds fan for wiring during installation
- Oversized, textured die cast hanger ball reduces noise and wobble vibrations
- Canopy covers standard recessed 4-in octagonal outlet box
- 4.5-in downrod Included
- 80-in lead wires included
- Light kit adaptable
Note: An outlet box assembly designed for fan installation is required (not included)
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5422 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 63 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 86 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36° to 48° ceiling fans have air flow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49° to 60° ceiling fans have air flow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, CUL Listed, , Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Energy Efficient|
|Warranty||30 Year Limited|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Not Remote Controlled|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.