The Air Pro 52-in Builder ceiling fan offers great performance and value with a powerful, 3-speed motor that can be reversed to provide year-round comfort. It includes an innovative canopy system that can be installed on vaulted ceilings up to 12:12 pitch. Additionally, the fan can be installed with no downrod to accommodate lower ceilings.
- Includes 5 reversible MDF blades
- 12° Blade pitch
- SureConnect® blade attachment system
- Screws pre-installed in blades for attachment to motor arms
- Special giudes align blades to motor arms
- Pre-installed rubber isolation pads minimize vibration noise
- 3-Speed reversible motor
- Triple capacitor, 153mm dia x 14.5mm high
- Includes pull chain
- 45° (12:12 ceiling pitch) Dual mount canopy
- Quick install canopy installs without removing j-box screws/holds fan for wiring during install
- Canopy covers standard recessed 4-in octagonal outlet box
- Includes (1) 0.75-in x 4.25-in downrod
- Includes 80-in lead wires
- Light kit adaptable
Note: An outlet box assembly designed for fan installation is required (Not Included)
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5266 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 64 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 82 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Featured Product, Energy Efficient|
|Warranty||30 Year limited|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Not Remote Controlled|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see Key Ceiling Fan Features (ex. sloped ceiling fans, hugger ceiling fans, DC Motor, and industrial ceiling fans)
|Key Ceiling Fan Features||Sloped Ceiling Compatible|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 4 inches|
|Body Height:||9¾ inches|
|Diameter:||4 feet 4 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||13½ inches|
|CTC:||9.75'; 80' Lead Wires|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.