A smaller version of the original 52" Weatherford® fans, the 42" Weatherford® II indoor/outdoor ceiling fan is ideal for smaller spaces and is perfect for creating breezes on a patio or sun porch.
- Includes five (5) ABS blades, 12° pitch
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation
- Features a premium power 153×13mm torque-induction motor for whisper quiet operation
- The triple capacitor, 3-speed pullchain-operated motor has a manual reverse switch located on the switch housing
- Can be installed with the MC90 (indoors only) and MC192 (indoors/outdoors) flush mount canopies or the MC95 sloped ceiling adapter* (each sold separately)
- Can be adapted to use a wireless handheld or wall remote* (sold separately)
- Compatible with a variety of light kits* (sold separately)
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 3841.21 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 45.5 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 84.42 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Requires a minimum 7'10¼" (2.39m) ceiling height with included downrod or a 7'8" (2.33m) ceiling height with MC192 flush mount canopy (sold separately). Wireless remotes cannot be used with the MC90 flush mount with this fan. Sloped ceiling installations may require longer/additional downrods (sold separately). Not all compatible accessories are Wet rated: Check accessory for desired rating prior to purchase.
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, C.U.L. Listed, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Number of Blades||5|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Wire Length:||6 feet 6 inches|
|Rod Diameter:||½ inches|
|Housing Diameter:||8.89 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||5.15 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||10.14 inches|
|Blade Sweep:||3 feet 6 inches|
You Save Up To $41.88
You Save Up To $52.50
You Save $28.50
You Save $36.60
You Save $11.75
You Save $5.25
You Save $6.38
You Save $23.25
You Save $11.75
You Save Up To $8.48
You Save Up To $25.36
Show me more Ceiling Fan Mounting Accessories
You Save Up To $63.50
You Save $26.00
You Save Up To $11.40
Show me more Ceiling Fan Light Kits
You Save Up To $20.50
You Save Up To $8.93
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
- Minka Aire F571 Sundance™$125.93
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/25/2015 4:59:26 AM