A smart combination of refinement and organics. The choice is yours to create the perfect pairing of finish and blades for the look and size of your room. With several blade lengths and hues to choose from, the fit and finish can be made just right.
- Extra Heavy Duty 212 x 25mm torque induction motor.
- Generously shaped wooden blades in 54" to 72" lengths. (Sold separately.)
- 14-degree blade pitch for optimum air movement.
- Precision balanced motor for wobble-free operation.
- Extra-long 78" leadwire for high ceiling installation with longer downrods.
- Light kit and remote control adaptable. (Sold separately.)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed (with 54" or 60" blades):
Air flow: 7166 cubic feet per minute
Electrical usage: 114 watts
Air flow efficiency: 63 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Requires 8' minimum ceiling height. Blades sold separately.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, CUL Listed|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.