Available while supplies last.
42" Homeowner's Select II Fan: When comfort is a priority, this collection delivers with minimal intrusion
- Heavy Duty 153 x 12mm torque induction motor
- 14 degree blade pitch for optimum air movement
- Precision balanced motor for wobble-free operation
- Extra-long 78' leadwire for high ceiling installation (additional downrods required)
- Triple capacitor, three-speed reversible motor
- Flush mount canopy included (flush height 9.5")
- Light kit and remote control adaptable
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
Air flow: 3900 cubic feet per minute
Electrical usage: 57 watts
Air flow efficiency: 69 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Requires 7.5' minimum ceiling height.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Diameter:||3 feet 6 inches|
|Blade Span:||3 feet 6 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling|
You Save $80.00
You Save $25.50
You Save $6.38
Show me more Ceiling Fan Wall Mount Controls
You Save $23.25
You Save $11.75
You Save $23.25
You Save Up To $63.50
You Save Up To $14.32
Show me more Ceiling Fan Mounting Hardware
You Save Up To $8.48
You Save $16.00
You Save $15.00
Show me more Ceiling Fan Light Kits
You Save Up To $11.40
You Save $7.00
You Save Up To $8.93
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
2 Questions from the Community
Is this fan motor Die Cast or stamped steel?
Does this fan come with a pull chain?
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
You have no recently viewed items. After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to products you are interested in.
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW80 DBServer: DB17 Created On: 3/2/2015 10:01:46 PM