Available while supplies last.
42" Homeowner's Select II Fan: When comfort is a priority, this collection delivers with minimal intrusion
- Heavy Duty 153 x 12mm torque induction motor
- 14 degree blade pitch for optimum air movement
- Precision balanced motor for wobble-free operation
- Extra-long 78' leadwire for high ceiling installation (additional downrods required)
- Triple capacitor, three-speed reversible motor
- Flush mount canopy included (flush height 9.5")
- Light kit and remote control adaptable
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
Air flow: 3900 cubic feet per minute
Electrical usage: 57 watts
Air flow efficiency: 69 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Requires 7.5' minimum ceiling height.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Diameter:||3 feet 6 inches|
|Blade Span:||3 feet 6 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling|
You Save $80.00
You Save $6.38
You Save $5.25
You Save $23.25
You Save $11.75
You Save $23.25
You Save Up To $63.50
You Save Up To $8.48
Show me more Ceiling Fan Mounting Hardware
You Save Up To $25.36
You Save Up To $11.40
You Save Up To $23.50
Show me more Ceiling Fan Light Kits
You Save Up To $9.00
You Save $7.00
You Save Up To $8.93
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
2 Questions from the Community
Is this fan motor Die Cast or stamped steel?
Does this fan come with a pull chain?
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 3/1/2015 1:44:58 PM