Available while supplies last.
This product by Monte Carlo Fan Company is available in a roman bronze finish.
Soft curves add a designer touch to a classic, versatile fan.
- Heavy duty 172 x 14mm torque induction motor
- 15 degree blade pitch for optimum air movement
- Precision balanced motor for wobble-free operation
- Extra long 78" leadwire for high ceiling installation (4" downrod included)
- Sleek integral switch housing design
- Light kit and remote control adaptable
- Delivers the airflow of a 52" model in a versatile 44" size
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Can be installed closer to the ceiling with optional Flush-Mount Canopy Kit MC90 (flush height 10.25")
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
Air flow: 4729 cubic feet per minute
Electrical usage: 68 watts
Air flow efficiency: 70 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Requires 8' minimum ceiling height.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
|Diameter:||3 feet 8 inches|
|Overall Height:||13.98 inches|
|Blade Span:||3 feet 8 inches|
|44 inches blade spa0.|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
You Save $28.50
You Save $36.60
You Save $25.50
You Save $5.25
You Save $11.75
You Save $29.75
You Save $11.75
You Save Up To $25.36
You Save Up To $14.32
You Save Up To $8.48
You Save $16.50
You Save $15.00
Show me more Ceiling Fan Light Kits
You Save Up To $11.40
You Save $8.00
You Save Up To $8.93
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Can this fan be mounted WITHOUT the 4" downrod?
ATG Stores Answer
Yes, it can be mounted as a flush mount, but you will need to purchase the canopy kit to do this. Item Number MC90.
Sarah A. on Feb 21, 2008
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
You have no recently viewed items. After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to products you are interested in.
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 3/5/2015 11:36:35 PM