Available while supplies last.
A classic modern fan for the home or office, the 54" offers a sleek integral switch housing design
- Includes three (3) curved metal blades, 10° pitch
- Features a triple capacitor, 3-speed reversible 188mm×22mm motor
- Can be adapted with optional remotes and light kits (each sold separately; transmitter not included)
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 7845.63 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 94.45 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 83 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Requires minimum 10.94' (3.33m) ceiling height.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, CUL Listed, , Eco-Friendly, Quick Ship|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
|Rod Diameter:||½ inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||11.32 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||5.156 inches|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 6 inches|
|Wire Length:||6 feet 6 inches|
|Housing Diameter:||7½ inches|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
You Save $25.50
You Save $23.25
Show me more Ceiling Fan Wall Mount Controls
You Save $6.38
You Save $29.75
You Save $11.75
You Save Up To $25.36
You Save Up To $14.50
You Save Up To $50.20
You Save Up To $11.40
You Save Up To $11.40
You Save Up To $9.00
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
5 Questions from the Community
Can this fan be flush mounted to the ceilng
What light kit do you recommend with the Studio Ceiling Fan?
What is the length of the down rod
I see this on some sites as being energy star rated. Is It?
I want to replace my old brass fan with this one. My fan already have wall 3 speed remote control. Can I use it or I have to buy one for Monte Carlo model?
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
ceiling fans (3)
stylish fan (1)
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
You have no recently viewed items. After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to products you are interested in.
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/4/2015 6:04:12 PM