Available while supplies last.
This item by Minka Aire is offered in a craftsman finish. Has a craftsman blades blade finish. Requires three 60-watt frosted incandescent candelabra bulbs.
Inspired by the Craftsman architecture of the 1900s, this Minka-Aire fan best defines the spirit of that era. Can be used in both interior and exterior applications.
- 14 degree blade pitch.
- 52" 5-blades.
- Galvanized steel 3.5" and 6" downrods (uses 3/4" I.D. DR5 series downrod).
- Full function wall mount control system.
- Light kit and enclosed glass shades included.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use UL-listed for Wet locations.
- Cap for Non-Light use (included).
- 80" lead wire.
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5374 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 77.7 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 69.16 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 74 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Blade Finish:||Craftsman Blades|
|Light Bulb:||(3)60w B10 Cand F Incand|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Bulb sold separately
|Height:||21.5' from canopy to bottom of light kit; 13.25' from canopy to top of blades.|
You Save Up To $137.50
You Save Up To $883.50
You Save $8.75
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
2 Questions from the Community
Can this fan be mounted flush without the rod.
I purchased the Minka Aire F840-CF 3 Light Indoor Ceiling Fan and would like to know if there is another light kit or shades that I could get as there is just not enough light emitted as purchased.
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Ceiling Fans - 83|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 2/28/2015 4:49:51 PM