Minka Aire F823 52-in Wing Ceiling Fan
This Minka Aire product has a distressed koa finish.
A very unique 52" single blade fan that transcends all traditional designs.
- Winner of the 2010 Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design's Good Design Award
- Integrated single wing, 52" span, variable pitch.
- 125×30 mm DC Motor
- Standard mount
- Includes a ¾" diameter downrod
- Special RC400 remote control system included
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed (estimated):
- Air flow: 6000 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 31 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 193 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Energy Efficient (DC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
|Wire Length:||6 feet 8 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||16¾ inches|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 4 inches|
You Save $13.84
You Save Up To $36.20
You Save Up To $10.87
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Can this be used with a shorter downrod and does it come with a remote?
ATG Stores Answer
The Minka Aire Wing Ceiling Fan does come with a remote control (part# RC400) and a six inch down rod. Unfortunately the six inch downrod is the smallest one that can be used for this ceiling fan and there is not a flush mount adapter kit available for this product.
Unknown on Jul 9, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
You have no recently viewed items. After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to products you are interested in.
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 12/27/2014 3:49:54 PM