Available while supplies last.
54" Sundowner® Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan
- Includes five (5) 54" All-Weather blades, 16° pitch
- Features Stainless Steel Hardware
- Includes one (1) 3½" and one (1) 6" galvanized steel downrods, ¾" diameter
- 188×20mm motor with 3 Speed Pull Chain
- Poly Molded and Galvanized Steel Housing Components ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 7122.03 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 79 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 90.15 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 74 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Not Remote Controlled|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Blade to Ceiling:||11½ inches|
|Wire Length:||6 feet 8 inches|
|Blade Sweep:||4 feet 6 inches|
You Save $15.62
You Save $25.50
You Save $6.29
You Save Up To $36.59
You Save Up To $10.87
You Save Up To $22.50
You Save $13.66
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 3/2/2015 3:55:44 AM