Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Minka Aire F547 52-in Contractor Ceiling Fan
52" Contractor Ceiling Fan
- Includes five (5) 52" blades, 12° pitch
- 153×13mm motor with 3 Speed Pull Chain
- Includes one (1) 4" downrod, ¾" inner-diameter
- Pre-Installed One Piece Motor/Blade Iron Gasket
- Quick Connect Detachable Switch Cup
- Universal Light Kit Adaptable (sold separately)
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5388.05 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 64.2 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 83.93 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 74 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Not Remote Controlled|
You Save $80.25
You Save $76.95
More items in this collection
You Save $76.95
You Save $16.98
You Save $6.29
Show me more Ceiling Fan Wall Mount Controls
You Save $14.52
You Save $32.34
You Save $17.98
You Save Up To $36.20
You Save Up To $10.87
You Save $27.92
You Save $41.58
Show me more Ceiling Fan Light Kits
You Save Up To $33.00
You Save Up To $9.50
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Can I get the Minka Aire 52" Contractor ceiling fan in brushed steel with white blades please?
The contractor fan does not come in the combination your looking for (brushed steel with white blades).
Matthew K. on Aug 8, 2011
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/17/2014 4:21:43 AM