The Sunseeker features a 60" blade span, stylish transitional design and superb value. These elements make it an ideal choice for enjoying hot summer days outdoors.
- 14° blade pitch
- Galvanized Steel 3½" and 6" downrods(uses ¾" I.D. DR5 Series downrods)
- Stainless Steel hardware and all weather blades
- 3-speed pull chain
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 7,047.54 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 82.4 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 85.53 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Number of Blades||5|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Not Remote Controlled|
|Lead Wire:||6 feet 8 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||16 inches|
|Blade Span:||5 feet|
You Save $14.52
You Save Up To $12.02
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/25/2015 2:38:18 PM