Available while supplies last.
Simple in style, yet ingenious by design, the Concept™ I 44" Ceiling Fan is "a taste of things to come."
- Features three (3) 44" concave blades, 14° pitch
- Alternate FB216 blades available (sold separately, see accessories)
- 153×15mm motor with integrated light kit
- Optional no-light cap included for non-light use
- 3½" and 6" downrods included (longer/additional downrods and downrod coupler each sold separately, see accessories)
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 29° pitch with included canopy hardware*
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 45° pitch with optional Sloped Ceiling Adapter Kit and downrods* (each sold separately, see accessories)
- RCS212 handheld remote included
- Optional WCS212 full function wall control available (sold separately, see accessories)
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed (excluding light):
- Air flow: 4,600 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage (excluding light): 50 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 92 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Sloped ceiling installations may require longer/additional downrods (sold separtely, see accessories)
|Light Bulb:||(1)100w T4 Mini Can 120v Halogen|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
Bulb sold separately
|Blade Sweep:||3 feet 8 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||13 inches|
|Wire Length:||6 feet 8 inches|
|Rod Diameter:||¾ inches|
|Measured With:||3.5' Downrod|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
You Save Up To $109.93
You Save Up To $127.43
More items in this collection
You Save $114.93
You Save Up To $105.46
You Save $16.98
You Save $25.50
You Save $16.98
You Save Up To $10.87
You Save Up To $9.02
You Save Up To $36.59
You Save $15.70
You Save $14.20
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
7 Questions from the Community
What are bulbs used, how many?
I need larger blades for this fan than I purchased. What blades are options that will work to get the overall diam. 52" or larger?
Can we get downrods longer than 6" for this fan?
What size diameter are the downrods on this fan?
If I use the 3.5" downrod, does the height get reduced to 12"?
Does this come with the remote control or would I need to order that separately?
Can this fan be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
3 blades (1)
ceiling fan (1)
ceiling fans (1)
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/2/2015 4:23:13 PM