Italo Ventania Ceiling Fan
The Italo Ventania is the largest ceiling fan in Matthews Fan Co. collection. It's sculpted arms grasp remarkable, side-mounted blades in gentle, equatorial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180° arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods, the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotational is achieved by both the motor head position and fan blade speed.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel
- Equipped with metal blades with decorative metal blade guards or solid, ecologically harvested mahogany blades without blade guards
- Safety cages can be used on lower ceiling heights - as low as 7.0 ft in the US or 8.3 ft in Canada
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite
- Optimum fan head position: 45° to yoke
- Includes a Lutron SFS-5E-WH wall control.
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Wood Blades:
- Air flow: 6174 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 221 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 28 cubic feet/minute/watt
- Metal Blades
- Air flow: 4994 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 217 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 23 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Light kit not included.
Note: Can be mounted with 29° slant ceiling canopy. Please specify "Flat" or "Slant" ceiling canopies when ordering.
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Made in USA|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Width:||60 - 62 inches|
|Body Height:||14 inches|
|Blade Sweep:||13 - 16 inches|
|Ceiling Canopy:||7' Diameter (5½' used with 5' downrod)|
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.