Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Shown in Brushed Nickel with 5\" Downrod.
Matthews Fan Company DG Dagny Double Headed Ceiling Fan
1 - 7 of 9
Shown with 5" Downrod.
The Dagny, double-headed rotational ceiling fan, with cylindrical central housing and straight, parallel arms, is designed in the retrospective aesthetic. It offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation.
A slow controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel, the Dagny carries a lifetime warranty.
- 41" width with wood blade and 39" width with metal blades.
- Fan head diameter: 13" with metal blade and 16" with wood blades.
- Damp location protective coating on all finishes with metal blades.
- Comes standard with 3 speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy.
- Available with the following blade options:
- Hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
- Hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low ceiling applications
- Hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 4994 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 114 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 44 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, ETL Listed, CUL Listed, Made in USA, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
You Save Up To $11.00
You Save Up To $20.00
You Save $9.00
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 9/23/2014 12:36:33 PM