The Litex Ultimate Builder ceiling fan is ideal for small areas and has been meticulously engineered to provide maximum efficiency and airflow. This fan is a casual piece that will bring comfort for years to come. Its an Energy Saver too. In cold weather, upward airflow recirculates rising warm air; allowing you to keep the thermostat set for energy savings. In hot weather, downward airflow creates a refreshing wind chill effect; allowing you to keep the thermostat set for energy savings.
- Dual Mount, Includes 4" Downrod
- Remote Control Adaptable
- Reversible Blades
- Light Kit Adaptable
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5691 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 65.34 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 176.46 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||30 Year Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.