This ceiling fan features a flexible mounting system designed to accommodate standard, flush or angled mounting — depending on your installation needs. The motor offers powerful, yet quiet operation — with 3 speeds and a reverse function for optimal comfort. The reversible blade design offers 2 different finishes, Classic Walnut and Light Maple; complementing the Brushed Nickel of the fan body and offering a suitable match to most interior décors.
- Dual Mount, Includes 4" Downrod
- Remote Control Adaptable
- Reversible Classic Walnut/Light Maple Blades
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 3436.7 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 45.8 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 83.86 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Fan Finish:||Brushed Nickel|
|Blade Finish:||Classic Walnut/Light Maple|
|Light Bulb:||(3)60w B10 Cand C Incand [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||25 Year Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
|Diameter:||3 feet 6 inches|
|Blade Span:||3 feet 6 inches|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.