Kichler Lighting 330100 Renew 50-in Ceiling Fan
This 50" traditional ceiling fan features five blades and a taller housing unit. For added visual interest, angled vent patterns adorn the bottom of the housing. The Renew ceiling fan is efficiently designed to achieve an Energy Star rating.
- The (5) blades are pitched 12°.
- Low ceiling adaptable: Flush mount canopy included
- Includes 4" downrod
- Blade to ceiling height as flushmount: 7"
- Blade to ceiling height with downrod: 10.5"
- Overall height as flushmount: 9.25"
- Overall height with downrod: 12.75"
- Motor: 153mm x 15mm AC induction
- Mounting slope: 22°
- Primary control system: Pull chain with 3 forward speeds and manual reverse
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5685 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 66 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 87 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||CUL Listed, , Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Energy Efficient|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Motor Diameter:||11¾ inches|
|Lead Wire:||6 feet 6 inches|
|Blade Sweep:||4 feet 2 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.