Crystal Bay Ceiling Fan.
- Motor size: 212mm x 25mm.
- All-Weather ABS motor assembly.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Powder coat finishes.
- Aluminum support system.
- 5 blades sold separately.
- 14° blade pitch. 52'' blade sweep.
- Mounting slope-pitch 30° or 7/12.
- Includes 4" downrod.
- Primary control system: pull chain, 3 speeds forward & reverse.
- Motor assembly wet rated. Use of wood blades results in a wet/damp combination.
- Low ceiling adaptable: No.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
Energy information with fan at high speed:
- Air Flow: 6556 cubic feet per minute.
- Electrical usage: 58watts (excludes lights).
- Air Flow Efficiency: 113 cubic feet/minute/watt.
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off the fan when leaving room.
Note: Airflow measurements are based on installed blade sets 371010-11-12-13. Measurements will be different with other blade sets installed.
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, CUL Listed, CSA America, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Wire Length:||6 feet 6 inches|
|Overall Height:||14.6 inches|
|Motor Diameter:||10 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.