Available while supplies last.
Monarch™ II Patio Four-Light 52” Ceiling Fan
- Fan Blade Pitch: 14°
- Fan Blade Span: 52”
- Fan Motor Size: 172mm x 17mm
- AC Induction
- Includes 4" Downrod
- Low Ceiling Adaptable, Flush Mount Canopy (included)
- Includes Limited Function CoolTouch™ Remote Control System
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 6201 Cubic Ft. Per Minute
- Electrical usage: 71 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 88 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
|Light Bulb:||(4)13w Spiral GU24 CFL [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Number of Blades||5|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
Bulb sold separately
|Width:||4 feet 4 inches|
|Motor Diameter:||13¾ inches|
|Lead Wire:||6 feet 6 inches|
|Height with Downrod:||20 inches|
|Height as Flush Mount:||16¾ inches|
|Blade to Ceiling with Flush Mount Canopy:||9½ inches|
|Blade to Ceiling with Downrod:||12¾ inches|
|Backplate Diameter:||6.63 inches|
You Save Up To $106.40
You Save Up To $135.45
You Save Up To $133.02
You Save Up To $14.79
You Save Up To $9.51
You Save Up To $7.06
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Is there a wall fan control and light dimmer that can be used with this fan?
ATG Stores Answer
A dimmer cannot be used because these take compact flourescents and a wall control cannot be used with this, only a cool touch remote control system.
Dana B. on Jul 18, 2011
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 2/1/2015 9:11:33 AM