Kichler Lighting 300168 Link 54-in Ceiling Fan
The unique look of this two blade fan features a dramatic center focal point. The open air, circular draws the eye up and brings together the blades flawlessly. This 54" fan is comparable in air flow to a standard five blade fan. Perfect for contemporary and transitional settings.
- The (2) blades are pitched 28 degrees.
- Motor size: DC-125
- Primary control system: 6 Speed DC Cooltouch remote
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5126 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 32 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 158 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||CUL Listed, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Energy Efficient (DC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
|Motor Diameter:||8 inches|
|Lead Wire:||8 feet|
|Blade to Ceiling:||24¼ inches|
|Blade Sweep:||4 feet 6 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.