This item by Kichler Lighting comes in a white finish. It is offered with a clear white/silver blade finish. Works with one 75-watt halogen bulb.
42" Rivetta II ceiling fan
- 14° blade pitch
- Includes 4" downrod
- 4 blades
- Mounting slope up to 30°
- Includes CoolTouch™ Control System
- Integrated downlight
- 125mm x 65mm high efficiency DC motor
- Diffuser: Cased Opal
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5010 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 29 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 172 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Light Bulb:||(1)75w T3 Mini Can 120v Halogen|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Energy Efficient (DC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
Bulb sold separately
|Motor Diameter:||9½ inches|
|Lead Wire:||6 feet 6 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling with Downrod:||9¾ inches|
|Blade Sweep:||3 feet 6 inches|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/26/2015 10:40:54 AM