Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
until Black Friday. Shop Early Deals Now! Free Shipping @ Any Price
This product by Kichler Lighting comes in a brushed steel finish. It is offered with a light oak/medium oak blade finish.
42" Richland Fan
- 153mm x 13mm AC induction motor
- 12 degree blade pitch
- 42" blade sweep
- 78" lead wire
- 5.88" diameter backplate
- Includes 4" downrod, 1" diameter
- Pull chain, 3 speeds forward & reverse
- Reversible blades
- Optional light kits, switch housings, remote controls and wall controls (see accessories)
- Low ceiling/flush mount adaptable (see accessories for flush mount kit)
- Limited lifetime warranty
Energy information with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 3216 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 42 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 77 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
|Blade Finish:||Light Oak/Medium Oak|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
You Save $6.00
You Save $21.00
You Save $18.50
You Save Up To $14.79
You Save Up To $33.45
You Save $15.65
You Save $6.00
You Save Up To $7.10
Show me more Additional Accessories
You Save $9.00
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Ceiling Fans - 83|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Steel Ceiling Fans
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW60 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 11/26/2014 4:51:32 AM