Available while supplies last.
Whitmore - Avalon Greatro 60" blades are pitched 18°.
- The 212mm x 35mm Motor will provide the quiet power you need.
- This fan comes complete with a pull chain (3 speeds, forward and reverse) and 6" (1" O.D.) downrod.
- It is low ceiling adaptable.
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5931 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 65 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 91 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
You Save $8.61
You Save $15.05
You Save $18.95
You Save Up To $14.79
You Save Up To $9.51
You Save Up To $42.68
You Save $25.69
You Save Up To $33.45
Show me more Ceiling Fan Light Kits
You Save $28.00
You Save Up To $7.06
You Save $108.90
Show me more Additional Accessories
You Save $12.95
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 2/28/2015 8:53:26 AM