Kedron 52" blades are pitched 16 degrees.
- The 188mm x 25mm Motor will provide the quiet power you need.
- This fan comes complete with a pull chain (3 speeds forward and reverse) and one 6 inch downrod.
- It is low ceiling adaptable.
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 6027 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 98 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 62 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Ceiling Fans - 83|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Bronze Ceiling Fans
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/27/2015 11:21:12 AM