The Kimberley™ family draws its inspiration from the 19th century's center of the diamond industry-Kimberley, South Africa. The timeless beauty of this collection is captured through intricate detailing and truly refined elegance for traditional settings.
- 14° blade pitch, 60" blade sweep.
- 5 wooden blades.
- Integrated uplight and downlight in Crème Carmel glass.
- 6" and 12" downrods included.
- Full function CoolTouch™ Control System with Independent Up & Down Light Control.
- Full range dimming and intelligent return.
Note: Uplight uses 15w bulbs (included) and Downlight uses 40w bulbs (not included).
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 6180 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 88 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 70 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Light Bulb:||(6)15w B10 Cand C+(3)40w B10 Cand C Incand|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Ceiling Fans - 83|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.