In the age of disposability, few products have earned the right to be called classics. Rest assured, the Classic Original® is one of them. With an indestructible cast iron housing and unique oil bath lubrication system, this fan has changed little in decades, yet is so far ahead of its time that it has earned an EnerygStar® rating.
- A design that has been keeping homes around the world cool since 1903, the Classic Original® combines unsurpassed performance, rugged durability, and handcrafted beauty
- Utilizes Hunger's one-of-a-kind Hunter Original® motor which promises years of quiet, trouble-free operation* through use of a unique SAE 10 non-detergent oil bath lubrication system that constantly lubricates bearings, virtually eliminating noise and wear
- Features a pull chain control to allow for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments of the 3-speed 210×20mm motor with manual reverse switch, designed to spin up to 197 RPM at high speed on 0.728A
- Includes five (5) reversible furniture-grade veneer blades (15° pitch) can be installed with all five blades or as a four (4) blade fan without additional hardware (see instructions)
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed (5-blade installation):
- Air flow: 6947.25 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 86.6 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 80.22 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Sloped ceiling installations may require longer downrod(s), sold separately. Lubrication instructions must be followed for warranted motor longevity.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||ETL Listed, , Eco-Friendly, Quick Ship, Energy Efficient|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Housing Diameter:||12.53 inches|
|Height with Downrod:||14.16 inches|
|Height as Flush Mount:||11.41 inches|
|Canopy Height:||3.33 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||5½ inches|
|Blade to Ceiling with Flush Mount Canopy:||9.08 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling with Downrod:||11.83 inches|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 4 inches|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
You Save Up To $6.26
You Save Up To $7.51
You Save Up To $17.59
Show me more Ceiling Fan Mounting Accessories
You Save $18.47
You Save $12.61
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
ceiling fan (1)
ceiling fans (2)
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 12/26/2014 4:29:35 PM