The Classic Original® fan is a true American legend. Keeping homes around the world cool since 1903, this fan combines unsurpassed performance, rugged durability, and handcrafted beauty.
- 52" blade span
- Furniture grade veneer blades
- 15° blade pitch
- 210 x 20 mm motor
- Indestructible cast iron housing
- Unique oil bath lubrication system
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan:
- Flush Mount: 11.66"
- Standard Mount: 14.16"
- Angled Mount: 47.66"
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 6,947 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 87 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 80 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.