This 56in. Caribbean Industrial Ceiling Fan by Hardware House has a gloss white finish. It is available with a white blade finish.
56'' industrial fan with 3 metal blades.
- Multi-speed wall control.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Energy information at high speed:
- Airflow: 4950 CFM
- Electricity Use: 50 watts
- Airflow Efficiency: 99 CFM/watt
- 36” to 48” ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49” to 60” ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn the fan off when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Diameter:||4 feet 8 inches|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 8 inches|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Do they make a speed control to handle more then one fan at a time?
ATG Stores Answer
The manufacturer does not make a speed control to control more than one of theses fans at a time. However, you may want to look into consulting an electrician who could look into the option on installing a multi-speed wall control that would control multiple fans.
Jere P. on Apr 3, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW80 DBServer: DB16 Created On: 1/26/2015 8:52:27 AM