Hardware House 41-59 3 Light 52-in Palladium Triple Ceiling Fan
Available while supplies last.
52” flush mount fan with 5 reversible blades.
- 3-speed pull chain control.
- Reversible air flow for all year comfort.
- 3-light frosted glass kit included.
- Cap included to install with or without light.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Energy information at high speed:
- Airflow: 4950 CFM
- Electricity Use: 50 watts
- Airflow Efficiency: 99 CFM/watt
- 36” to 48” ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49” to 60” ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn the fan off when leaving room.
|Light Bulb:||(3)60w G16½ Cand F Incand [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Bulb sold separately
You Save Up To $57.24
You Save Up To $242.72
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
How far down does the ceiling fan hang from the ceiling?
ATG Stores Answer
Unknown on Jul 23, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/30/2015 10:50:49 PM